Cross Stitch & Embroidery Kits
Intended as a special gift for a special friend. Let your imagination fly as you decide to frame your work, make it into a special card, add it to the cover of an address book, birthday book or decorate an autograph book. You could also give the kit as a gift.R105.00
This design looks attractive on a card, and made up into a pin cushion or cover for needle book. Embroidery friends and family members will be delighted with a gift you have made yourself.R103.90
Guardian Angels are a gift for young and old. Attach this piece of work onto a heart-shaped piece of felt. Tied to a door knob or bed post, this is a constant reminder of love and protection. (Felt and Ribbon not included in the kit.)R110.00
This chatelaine is a project for 10 – 16 year olds.
In the course of making this chatelaine you will learn
- how to assemble your basic chatelaine,
- attach bias binding using Slip Stitch,
- work a cross stitch design from a chart,
- transfer a design on to a pocket,
- attach a sequin,
- how to do Blanket stitch on an edge,
- Back stitch on Aida,
- make a needle case and embroider it with gingham embroidery, which is sometimes referred to as ‘chicken scratch’.