Made up of about 25 different individual designs in a diagonal diamond-shaped lattice. The colourful flowers, motifs and insects are lots of fun especially as it uses quite simple stitches, coloured beads and metallic threads.
Suitable as a footstool.
Size: Approx 32cm x 32cmR190.50
A splendid flowing design of interlinking Jacobean flower motifs. It is a large design 80 cm x 37 cm on a 1m x 20 cm x 65 cm piece of fabric. Though easy to stitch, because of the size it is probably more suited to the more accomplished embroiderer.R358.50R358.50
A lovely delicate, flowing design in two shades of blue; but can be embroidered in any two shades you wish - antique shades, pinks, silver and gold, brown and beige, pink and green, sunset shades custom embroider the design to suit your favourite room. Size: Approx 33cm x 35cmR211.00R211.00
Ornamento is a Jacobean-inspired design; it can be finished as a framed project, or made up as a centre-piece for a cushion or a footstool. The design has been sewn in House of Embroidery perle number 12 thread; however, a House of Embroidery to DMC conversion chart is available.R211.00R211.00
The Rambling Rose Jewellery Box Kit Contains:
- 18 count interlock canvas
- sufficient quantity of DMC stranded embroidery cotton - use 4 strands
- detailed instructions,chart and colour picture of jewellery box lid design
- tapestry needle
- jewellery box hand crafted from indigenous wood and lined with felt
- a tray, divided into sections and lined with felt that fits into the box to hold jewellery
- a key to lock the box
- panel and frame needed for assembly of the lid
- instructions on how to insert needlepoint and assemble the box