- New Arrivals
- Best Sales
11 count white Aida
No 22 tapestry needle
DMC Article 117 Stranded Cotton:
- 304 darkest shade,
- 3705 medium
- 3703 light.
- The lettering was worked in 963.
It is advisable to use three strands of DMC Article 117 Stranded Cotton to work the design.
Use the picture as a guide and fill the heart with stripes of colour or fill in the heart anyway you like.
Happy Valentine Day to you all from The Craft Gallery.
How to download this free pattern.
Click on “Add to Cart” and proceed through checkout as if making a purchase but no payment is required.
An email will be sent to you.
Click on the word (download) in your email while connected to the internet and your free pattern will download.
This chatelaine is a project for 10 – 16 year olds.
In the course of making this chatelaine you will learn
- how to assemble your basic chatelaine,
- attach bias binding using Slip Stitch,
- work a cross stitch design from a chart,
- transfer a design on to a pocket,
- attach a sequin,
- how to do Blanket stitch on an edge,
- Back stitch on Aida,
- make a needle case and embroider it with gingham embroidery, which is sometimes referred to as ‘chicken scratch’.
11cm x 18cm
This "Designs by Jack" miniature carpet design was inspired by the exquisite Kashmir Zardozi Jewel Carpets from India. Real jewels and precious stones were used to embelish these carpets that adorned the walls of royalty.